- ETFE Jacket (White) Laser Markable
- Tin-Plated Copper
- Aluminized Wrapper
- Foamed Fluoropolymer Dielectric
- Stranded Silver-Plated Copper
This coaxial cable is designed for 75 ohm applications, such as high-definition digital video, and offers low VSWR and attenuation characteristics. Refer to the statement below for the maximum recommended transmission lengths for this cable.
The construction of V78209 includes a silver-plated copper center conductor, a foamed fluoropolymer dielectric and it is double-shielded with a braid of tin-plated copper and an aluminized 100%-coverage wrapper. Tefzel jacketing protects the cable against abrasion and environmental effects while maintaining flexibility for ease of installation. It is laser-markable.
V78209 is Skydrol resistant, RoHS compliant and meets the FAA flammability requirements of FAR Part 23 and 25, Appendix F. V78209 complies with MIL-DTL-17 as applicable.
Because of the critical effect of impedance-matched terminations, a comprehensive family of 75 ohm connectors is available. Please contact PIC Wire & Cable for more details.
Recommended Max Transmission Lengths:
- SMPTE ST 292 (HD-SDI): 210’ @750 MHz
- SMPTE ST 424 (3G-SDI): 140’ @1.50 GHz
- SMPTE ST 2081-1 (6G-SDI): 191’ @3.00 GHz
- SMPTE ST 2082-1 (12G-SDI): 125’ @6.00 GHz