- ETFE Jacket (White) Laser Markable
- Silver-Plated Copper Round Braid Shield
- Aluminum/Polyester (Each Pair)
- Foamed Fluoropolymer Insulation
- Silver-Plated High Strength Copper Alloy Conductors
- Pair #1: Blue, White/Blue
- Pair #2: Green, White/Green
- Pair #3: Brown, White/Brown
- Pair #4: Orange, White/Orange
PIC’s DataMATES Ethernet cables incorporate innovative design features that provide maximum electrical performance in a small, lightweight, flexible package.
Each pair uses a SP High Strength Copper alloy conductor and is individually shielded. PIC’s E74824 cable delivers 10 Gbit performance per ISO 11801, Class F Channel requirements.
E74824 cable cannot only be used for 10 Gbit Ethernet applications but also can be used for video applications because of the low skew between each pair (3 nS/90m nom).
An ETFE jacket which is laser-markable, passed EN3475-503 Scrape Abrasion testing and is also very flexible for ease of installation.
E74824 is ideal for harsh environment applications that demand high reliability, maximum flexibility and light weight, such as cabin management, in-flight entertainment, internet backbones. It is Skydrol resistant, RoHS compliant and passes the FAA flammability requirements of FAR Part 23 and 25, Appendix F.