- PTFE Tape Jacket (White) Laser Markable
- Silver-Plated Copper Braided Shield
- Foil Shields
- Foamed Fluoropolymer Insulation
- Silver-Plated High Strength
- Copper Alloy Conductors
- Pair #1: Blue, White/Blue
- Pair #2: Orange, White/Orange
- Pair #3: Green, White/Green
- Pair #4: Brown, White/Brown
PIC’s DataMATES Ethernet cables incorporate innovative design features that provide maximum electrical performance in a small, lightweight, flexible package.
Each pair uses a SP High Strength Copper alloy conductor and is individually shielded. PIC’s E6A5824 cable delivers 10 Gbit performance per ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Category 6 Channel requirements.
E6A5824 cable cannot only be used for Cat 6a, 10 Gbit Ethernet applications but also can be used for video applications because of the low skew between each pair (3 nS nom).
A PTFE tape jacket which is laser-markable, passed EN3475-503 Scrape Abrasion testing and is also very flexible for ease of installation.
E6A5824 is ideal for harsh environment applications that demand high reliability, maximum flexibility and light weight, such as cabin management, in-flight entertainment, internet backbones. It is Skydrol resistant, RoHS compliant and passes the FAA flammability requirements of FAR Part 23 and 25, Appendix F.